What’s New In Adobe Captivate (2019 Release)
Adobe Captivate (2019 Release) allows you to conquer new learning landscapes with a smart authoring tool that lets you create all kinds of fully responsive eLearning content. Effortlessly design immersive learning experiences with VR and 360° media assets. Amplify video-based learning by easily adding interactivity to your videos. The top new features include:
- Immersive learning with VR experiences. Design learning scenarios that your learners can experience in Virtual Reality using VR headsets. Import 360° media assets and add hotspots, quizzes, and other interactive elements to engage your learners with near-real-life scenarios.
- Interactive videos. Liven up demos and training videos by making them interactive with the new Adobe Captivate. Create your own or bring in existing YouTube videos, add questions at specific points and conduct knowledge checks to aid learner remediation.
- Fluid Boxes 2.0. Explore the building blocks of Smart eLearning design with intelligent containers that use white space optimally. Objects placed in Fluid Boxes get aligned automatically so that learners always get a fully responsive experience regardless of their device or browser.
- 360⁰ learning experiences. Augment the learning landscape with 360° images and videos, and convert them into interactive eLearning material with customizable overlay items such as information blurbs, audio content & quizzes.
- Live device preview. See exactly how your eLearning content will play out on your learners’ VR & mobile devices. Use the live preview feature in Adobe Captivate to generate a QR code that you can scan using a mobile device, and mirror the project real-time on your device browser.
- Smart video recording – Webcam + Screen. Create studio-quality HD videos as you simultaneously record your webcam and on-screen content with just a few clicks.
- Automatic chroma key effects. Transform your videos by making their backgrounds transparent and replace them in just a few clicks without the need for any green-screen technology.
- CSV question import template. Reduce authoring time and effort with the .csv question import template to automatically create question slides with corresponding logic in your Adobe Captivate Project.
How to activate:
- Visit creative.adobe.com/redeem
- Enter the code and click Redeem.